Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Peer Review 1

I peer reviewed Olivia's Quick Reference Guide about Jahi McMath and whether or not to consider her dead or alive due to her brain-dead status, which is one debate among many when considering the ethics of modern medicine.

In my own draft, I would like to avoid straying from my format. The QRG needs to look pretty and be informative, and I think it would look very professional if all of my content fit a certain color scheme. This attracts a reader's attention. I also need to cite my images, which is something she forgot to do as well.

I really liked her choice of title, so I would like to think of something a little bit more clever for my own QRG. In addition, I really like how formatted her quotations so that the audience is more likely to read it. I would like to do something like that in mine as well.

"Medical Ethics" via neurocriticalcare.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment