Saturday, February 27, 2016

My Interviewees on Social Media

This was a difficult blog post for me, because for some reason, neither of the people I am interviewing have much of a social media presence. But regardless, I still learned some information.


Ivan Aranguren
He has a LinkedIn profile for business purposes, as well as a Facebook profile. On his LinkedIn profile, he shares his work experience and where he received his higher education degrees. He also listed his skills and what he is qualified to do at his Occupational therapy clinic. He didn't share much else, or that I could view without signing up for LinkedIn as well. After scrolling through his Facebook, I found that he has a wife and two children. Because I could not get a hold of his writings that he wrote in Spanish for the Hispanic community, I can't compare these findings with his professional persona.


Jenny Allen
She has even less of a social media presence than Ivan. I looked through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, and could not find her. The only information I found out about her, I found on the U of A website. Because of this, I can't compare her social media presence to her professional persona.

Image result for linkedin
Image result for linkedin
"LinkedIn Logo" 3/10/11 via commons.wikimedia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment