Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection


Here is my reflection for the week. We are almost done with Project 3, which is such a weird thing to say because I feel like I just finished Project 1. 

The successes of this week included actually completing a first draft! That was a really big success. I am really happy with how it is coming along, even though I know I have a lot of editing to do. I am really glad I chose this topic. I like educating myself on social issues like this, as well as incorporating some of my favorite childhood books.

The challenges of this week included actually completing the first draft! Although this was also success, actually getting it done was a challenge. Editing parts of it was also a challenge because I knew that it needed heavy editing but I didn't know how I wanted it to sound after editing was done.

Next week will be probably about the same as this week, maybe a little easier. Getting it all written out was really difficult. Now I just need to edit, which sounds easier in my head but I think will turn out to be harder than I think. We'll see.

Overall, I'm feeling good about this project. It is a lot of work, but I am enjoying the topic I chose. I get frustrated with my own incapability to manage my time and edit my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment