Saturday, April 2, 2016

Reflection


I am very excited to start working on this project because it is in a genre that I am really familiar with. I can't wait to research more into my topic

The successes of this week included finally choosing a topic to focus on, beginning research on it, and creating an outline of what I want to do for my project. Also, I made a production schedule to help with my time management

The challenges of this week also included choosing a topic to focus on. I knew I was going to focus on this for the next month, so I wanted to choose something that would fit the project, but also keep me interested for that amount of time. This topic seems like something I could continuously learn about over the next month

If I stick to my Production Schedule, then this week should go well. I do have several other big assignments due this week, so I am a little nervous about getting everything done.

Overall I am feeling pretty good about this project. I think once I get all of my research done, the making of the genre will go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment