Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection


It's done! Project 2 is finally done. And here is how I'm feeling about it.

Some successes this week included teaching myself how to use Audacity and properly import the audio from my interviewees. It was a learning process all week, and I am happy I actually figured it out. I was also happy that I completed my entire script, which made recording it super simple and sounding nice. The hardest part was inserting other audio from interviews, but I did it.

Some challenges this week included time management (as usual). Coming back from spring break and having Easter weekend in one week was a little much to handle, but I am glad that I got it all sorted out. I think in theory the production schedule I made would have been helpful, but I just have to stick to it. I think for next time I will have to designate a specific time in my schedule to get every little thing done and force myself to stick to it. Or have my roommate force me. That might work better.

Next week we are starting a new project, and I am excited to start new. It will be refreshing to work on something else. I am excited because I am doing a College Essay, which is something that I think I can do really well. I have a lot more experience with those than I do with podcasts and video essays.

Overall I am feeling very relieved that I am done. It has been a long time coming, but I am happy it is finally completed. Now I just have to hope for a good grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment