Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Production Schedule

I really enjoyed creating this schedule because I already feel more organized. I was really unsure about how to go about doing this podcast (still am) but I feel better now that I have an idea of how I want it set up. I still really don't want to listen to my own voice for an entire afternoon while editing this but hey, there are worse things.


Date: 3-9-16
Time: 6 pm
What is being done: Writing script for podcast
Location: Study room in my dorm
Resources required: Content Outline, all genre examples, interview audio
Date completed: 3-9-16
Changes made after completion: Any changes to genre examples, if finding ones that are better examples.

Date: 3-10-16
Time: 7 pm
What is being done: Recording Opening and First and second body section
Location: Arbol de la Vida Study room
Resources required: Microphone, script, content outline, editing software, laptop, genre examples,
Date completed: 3-10-16

Changes made after completion: any editing, maybe find intro music to add to the beginning

Date: 3-11-16
Time: 3 pm
What is being done: Recording Third body section and Closing
Location: Arbol de la Vida study room
Resources required: Microphone, script, content outline, editing software, laptop, genre examples,
Date completed: 3-11-16

Changes made after completion: Editing, closing music

Date: 3-12-16 and 3-13-16
Time: 3 pm
What is being done: Editing entire podcast
Location: My bedroom in Phoenix
Resources required: raw audio from recording podcast, interview audio, editing software, my laptop
Date completed: 3-13-16
Changes made after completion: Any final editing touches, adding music, smoother transitions. Making it sound professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment